Plastic Square Downpipe Shoe
This Brett Martin Square downpipe shoe is ideal for fixing at the bottom of Square downpipes. It directs the rainwater towards the floor level drainage and comes particularly in handy for downpipes that may be positioned slightly away from the drain.
Made from sturdy uPVC, this downpipe shoe is incredibly resistant to the effects of UV damage. You can choose from a fantastic array of colour options to suit your rainwater systems and buildings, in turn making it a versatile product that caters to your needs and preferences.
Features & Benefits: Brett Martin Plastic Square Downpipe Shoe
- Customise your downpipe shoe with a choice of colours
- Suited to 65mm square downpipes
- Durable uPVC that doesn't quit
- Adverse to distortion from UV rays
- Sleek and resilient finishes
- Easy installation
- Contemporary appearance