Caberfloor Boards 2400 x 600
CaberFloor 2400 x 600 x 22mm and 18mm
Stable, durable and easy to lay.
- Moisture resistant for humid conditions
- Strong and robust flooring board
- Save time and money on your build, with a high density, high performance flooring panel that’s easy to lay and provides an excellent surface for subsequent floor laying operations.
- Make life simpler with a versatile board that’s available in either 18mm or 22mm thickness, with square-edged or tongue and grooved profile.
- Do a quality job with a board that offers the precision and stability of an engineered product, with the properties you want built in to each type.
- Make the job easier with a tongue and grooved variant that’s profiled on four edges, giving a tight, easily fitting joint with maximum strength.
- Cut time and expense. CaberFloor removes the need for intermediate noggins, as hidden nails or screws can be used with tongued and grooved variant.
- Squeaky, creaky floors are a thing of the past. By installing CaberFloor with Joint&Joist adhesive, you can achieve a totally silent floor.
CaberFloor P5 is suitable for:
- Dry domestic
- Domestic new build