Plastic Square 112.5 Degree Downpipe Branch
Ideal for connecting downpipes at a 112.5° angle, this downpipe branch works well alongside the 114mm Squarestyle system and 106mm Prostyle system. With a modern style that takes on clear angles and precise edges, this downpipe branch is finished off with a sleek gloss finish.
Ideal for more contemporary styled properties, this branch is suited to larger domestic roofs when installed with the Squarestyle gutters. Available in a range of colours with a high gloss finish to match your gutters and downpipes, this branch is lightweight, quick and straightforward to install with minimal maintenance requirements. Made from robust uPVC, this downpipe branch is durable, non-corrodible and fully UV stabilised.
Features & Benefits: Brett Martin Plastic Square 112.5 Degree Downpipe Branch
- Strong uPVC with durable, corrosion-resistant qualities
- Commendable colour options
- Perfect for contemporary styled domestic buildings
- Easy and straightforward to install
- UV resistant with a high gloss surface
- Manufactured to the requirements of BS EN 607, EN 1462 & BS EN 607:1995
- Compatible with the 65mm square downpipes and the 114mm Squarestyle or 106mm Prostyle High Gloss rainwater gutter systems Affordable and cost-effective